Terms & Conditions
For enquiries regarding merchandise sales please email; Orders@sandbaguk.com
For enquiries regarding Digital content sales please email; email@example.com
For enquiries regarding ticket sales please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF SERVICE :
To agree to these terms, click "Agree". If you do not agree to these terms, do not click "Agree", and do not use the service.
Payment shall become due upon placement of the order except in the case of mail order. Payment for orders placed by fax or mail shall be included with the printed order form. No goods shall be supplied without payment.
Goods shall be delivered by a carrier of The Company's choosing. Carriage will be at cost to the Customer and forms part of the invoice. We aim to dispatch goods within 5 working days.
Please wait 31 days to report to Sandbag Limited. any outstanding orders.
PRE ORDERS :
Any product purchased marked as a 'pre order' will be available for dispatch and distribution at a later date, this date will be written within the product description however will be subject to change. Your credit/debit card will be charged at the point of purchase.
Claims arising from damage delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to The Company within seven working days of delivery. The Company shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by The Company promptly return any of the goods subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packaged and return them to The Company for examination.
- a) If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, The Company shall at it's option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- b) If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective The Company shall, at it's option replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- c) In no circumstances shall the liability of The Company to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
TAXES AND DUTIES :
Customers must be aware that they may be liable to pay Import Taxes and Duties if value of goods ordered are of a value over their national import thresholds.
Goods that are faulty or do not fit must be returned to Sandbag Limited, P.O.Box No. 2656, Reading, RG1 8XR UK within 14 working days of the item being received by the customer.
If you want to return an item for exchange or refund at no fault of Sandbag - Please return to the address above confirming why. As no fault lies with Sandbag, shipping charges to re-send the exchange will be approximately £2.00 (dependant on location & weight of product)
The Company reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated in the catalogue including slight differences in colour, shade and size.
The Customer's statutory rights will not be affected.
MAILING LIST :
By registering with the shop, Sandbag may use your e-mail address to send you appropriate news, updates, ticket info etc.
DIGITAL CONTENT SYSTEM REQUIRMENTS :
Use of downloadable music content Services will require a device such as a computer with a music playback programme installed, Internet access (fees may apply), and certain software (fees may apply), and may involve obtaining updates or upgrades from time to time. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended.
DIGITAL CONTENT USAGE RULES :
- Your use of the Products is conditional upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
- Products may be downloaded once per transaction/order
- Your license of Products as authorized hereunder permits you to use the Products only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sublicensee, to the extent permitted by law.
For details of your rights and restrictions on your rights to use the Products, see:
www.mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk or http://www.mcps-prs-alliance.co.uk/about_us/aboutcopyright/Pages/aboutmusiccopyright.aspx.
- You shall be permitted to export, burn (if applicable) or copy (if applicable) Products solely for personal, noncommercial use.
DIGITAL CONTENT CANCELLATION RIGHTS :
- You have the right to withdraw from your purchase without penalty and without giving any reason until delivery of the Products has started.
- Sandbag LTD reserve the right to not refund or cancel a digital content order once delivery of the product has begun. The download service commences immediately when you begin to download your product and you will not have the right to withdraw or cancel your order after this point.
TICKETS SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
Ticket prices shown may include local transportation fees and/or local ticket printing/handling charges.
If more than the maximum number of tickets allowed per show are ordered in separate transactions Sandbag reserve the right to cancel orders and refund money.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date. No name or address changes may be made once your order is completed. In the case of will call, only the person whose name is on the order will be able to collect the tickets, no changes can be made.
Seat allocations are given in good faith however Sandbag reserve the right to make alterations if required.
Sandbag is unable to honour ticket sales where orders are not completed due to technical failure or any other reason.
In most cases, duplicate tickets will not be issued to replace lost general admission tickets. Sandbag will endeavour to secure entry for those that have lost tickets but is unable to guarantee this.
Sandbag will strive to ensure tickets are posted in time for the show, we do however reserve the right to refund postal charges and hold tickets at will call if we believe tickets may get lost or delayed in the post for whatever reason. If tickets are lost in the post Sandbag will try to arrange for duplicates to be collected from the venue by the customer. However, if this isn't possible then the tickets will be refunded.
Right to admission is reserved by the promoter and event venue.
In the event of cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Sandbag accept no liability for any consequential loss incurred due to cancellation or postponement of concerts.
If the event is moved to another date tickets will remain valid and refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week before the revised date unless otherwise stated.
To qualify for a refund, purchasers must return the tickets to :
PO Box 2656
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning "The Company" means Sandbag Ltd. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.